Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.John 1:16
Okay, so this is ridiculous. There is no way, no possibility, of even beginning to sum up the month of August in just thirty-one photographs – certainly not this year. But I will try my best, I promise. Thirty-one days; thirty-one photographs; one epic month.
- It all started, August 1, with Rebekah’s retirement. I have at least 100 great pics from that day (summarized here by just three).
- At the same time, Andrew, Alicia, and Mr. T moved to Bahrain.
- Then, just a couple of days later, Rebekah and I drove into the mountains for a few days of decompression (200 great photos reduced to 7).
- Another event that generated some amazing images was Navy Captain Paul McMahan’s ceremony at Arlington.
- We returned home in time to see out great friends Tim and Kelly Black, along with their four beautiful children.
- Meanwhile Naomi continued to photograph her picture-perfect family in Miami, the grandchildren returned to school, and Rebekah headed to Florida for some Grandmama time.
- And that’s August – or at least a 31-photo slice of it. Enjoy!
Hello my dear friend, I wish you happy September month full of God’s blessing and peaceful life style this season…
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Jason – much appreciated. Blessings to you
Thanks, I guess you’re having beautiful new month with your lovely family…