For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.1 Timothy 4:4-5
Now we are home in Wake Forest, all the images from the past couple of weeks are blurred together in my mind, a massive collage of life and travel and people and beauty. But a few photographs from this week stand out, offering something new for Photo Friday.
Mostly it is people. Our family no longer here but spread out again, in Orlando, Seattle, and now Bahrain.
- Geoffrey wanting to tag along with David and Beks the first day of school;
- Naomi introducing her three to our old church family back in Brandon;
- Andrew, Alicia, and Mr. T. trying for a group photo with her family in Seattle;
- the best photo of my parents I have captured in a long time;
- Max showing off after grooming;
- hydrangea in the garden;
- and finally a memory photo from this date nine years ago, Rebekah heading in for her first day at work with Wake Forest Presbyterian Church.
Remember today’s scripture; God’s creation is good; receive it with thanksgiving; consecrate this life in prayer – DEREK
Precious and heart warming to my heart.
Rebecca ‘s photo at Wake Forest church beginning 9 years ago?
I went on the CPM committee in 2010 I believe. I thank God for leading you two here. God bless u both. I’m expecting a visit in country to my house for lunch sometime when y’all have free time. Bring Mom n Dad if you want to. Ann
LikeLiked by 1 person